Thursday 8 September 2016

Check Out These Bullet Reviews by Uly B

Fever by Lauren DeStefano is a fast paced sequel to Wither, with even more action and secrets. Fever is a dark and disturbing read following the life of Rhine Ellery after she escaped the clutches of her housemaster,and her misfortunes on the way to trying to find her twin. I thought this book was very well written and with a very interesting plot. I'll give this book a 8/10.
 
A slightly darker twist on Peter Pan, Unhooked (by Lisa Maxwell) is no Disney fairytale. In this Neverland nothing is ever what it seems. An intense novel of survival ,friendship and a very inicritly woven web of secrets ,this book is much more then I expected. I adored this book and I'll give it a 9/10.


This novel is about magical sirens luring people towards their deaths. But sirens are people too.With hearts that ache and love. Kallen has always been faithful to the Ocean but a turn of events changes everything. A darker twist on the little Mermaid this book is everything I've been looking for. Just enough fairy tale, dark secrets and heartbreak to get me on the edge of my seat. This book is really amazing and I give it a 9.5/10.






No comments:

Post a Comment